Period January – March
· Order bookings increased by 35 percent to MSEK 201 (149).
· Revenue increased by 33 percent to MSEK 159 (120).
· Operating profit amounted to MSEK 17.5 (9.5).
· Profit for the period amounted to MSEK 13.2 (7.3).
· Earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.16 (0.64).
· Cash flow from operating activities amounted to MSEK -1.8 (-5.4).
Important events during the quarter
· Robust beginning of the year in terms of revenue and profit, but also
against the background of higher order bookings
· Revenue and the gross profit margin were affected by major orders.
Significant events after the end of the period under review
· The factory in Bangladesh will start operations in the beginning of the
· On 19 April Nilörn Denmark A/S acquired the assets of HC Etikett A/S
with estimated annual revenue of MDKK 10-12
For further information, please contact:
CEO Claes af Wetterstedt
Tel: 033-700 88 30
Mobil: 0706 96 29 50
This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients. The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Nilörngruppen AB via GlobeNewswire