Period July – September
- Order bookings decreased by 21 percent to MSEK 182 (230).
- Revenue decreased by 7 percent to MSEK 215 (232).
- Revenue adjusted for currency effects amounted to MSEK 209 (232), i.e. an underlying organic decrease of 10 percent.
- Operating profit amounted to MSEK 20.8 (37.0).
- Profit for the period amounted to MSEK 13.4 (28.0).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.17 (2.45).
Period January – September
- Order bookings decreased by 24 percent to MSEK 572 (755).
- Revenue expressed in SEK decreased by 10 percent to MSEK 666 (744).
- Revenue adjusted for currency effects amounted to MSEK 639 (744), i.e. an underlying organic decrease of 14 percent.
- The operating profit amounted to MSEK 53.8 (122.1).
- Profit for the period amounted to MSEK 33.7 (91.9).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 2.95 (8.06).
- Net cash (excluding IFRS16) amounted to MSEK 3 (43).
A presentation will be held today 25/10 at 10.00 am CET, where the CEO presents the report. You can participate by register on the link below:
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Krister Magnusson, President & CEO
Mobile: +46-704 85 21 14
This information is information that Nilörngruppen is under obligation to publish in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information herein was provided by the contact person named below for publication at 08:00 a.m., 25 October 2023