Period July – September
- Order bookings grew by 4 percent to MSEK 176 (170)
- Revenue increased by 3 percent to MSEK 149 (145)
- Operating profit amounted to MSEK 16.6 (17.4) (not including costs for listing change of MSEK 1.3)
- Profit for the period amounted to MSEK 11.3 (12.9)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.99 (1.13)
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to MSEK 11.2 (10.3)
Period January – September
- Order bookings grew by 19 percent to MSEK 532 (469)
- Revenue increased by 15 percent to MSEK 501 (436)
- Operating profit amounted to MSEK 59.8 (52.9) (not including costs for listing change of MSEK 2.7)
- Profit for the period amounted to MSEK 43.0 (40.08)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 3.77 (3.58)
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to MSEK 40.7 (30.0)
Significant events during the quarter
- Costs for change of listing during the third quarter amounted to MSEK 1.3 (accumulated MSEK 2.7).
- The development of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), or intelligent labels has been intensified.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Claes af Wetterstedt, President & CEO
Telephone: +46-33-700 88 30
Mobile: +46-706 96 29 50
This information is information that Nilörngruppen is under obligation to publish in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation. Securities Markets Act. The information herein was provided by the contact person named above for publication at 11:00 a.m., 17 October 2017.
This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Nilörngruppen AB via GlobeNewswire